The ideal gift to celebrate Early Autumn!
Your heart is pulling you toward adventure. Are you following?
Welcome to Milford-Haven . . . a fictional town with a real message for readers.
Escape to the spectacular scenery of California’s Central Coast for a touching, inspiring story about a painter and how her research reveals the behavior secrets of our closest ocean neighbors, as well as the controversy over its human competitors . . .
- Sea otters are just adorable creatures who live in coastal waters, right? Hardly a topic of controversy, right? Except that . . .
- They compete with commercial fishermen for the coveted high-market urchins that would otherwise destroy the sea kelp forest along the Santa Barbara coast
- Environmentalists want to protect them
- Oil companies want them moved away from their offshore oil rigs
- The closest military base wants them moved away so their important maneuvers are unimpeded
- And . . . someone keeps shooting the local sea otters. But who?
When Otters Play won the AMERICAN FICTION AWARD, as well as the GOLD GLOBAL EBOOK AWARD, and was also honored with a GOLD at the LOS ANGELES BOOK FESTIVAL BOOK AWARDS, and it was a FINALIST at the INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS!
Enter your name and email below to get the download link for When Otters Play.
Enjoy – and send me your comments!